Live in USA, different taxes...

samedi 27 décembre 2014

Hi everyone,



I have some questions about the life in USA,



When you buy a home, what are the different taxes?

Per month ? Per year ?



For exemple, you can have a year taxe, the cost depends of the area of your property or you can have an other taxe because you are the owner of the property but if you rent the property you haven't this taxe.



It depends of the state ? For example, I have a dream, it's to live in Arizona, near a lake or Colorado river, or around Flagstaff / Phoenix... I love many area in this state.



I remember, 10/15 years ago, I had a dream : be the owner of an Airstream... and the last yaer, I materialized my dream...



Why not a pretty house in AZ in a few years ? :angel:



Thanks a lot or your answers...



Cheers,




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor