Generac 7550 EXL

lundi 22 décembre 2014

Good morning to you all, and Merry Christmas. Some of you know I am an airbrush sign painter/artist/illustrator. I have a remote billboard to paint out by the highway here in N Mexico. I pulled up to a thrift store yesterday eve, and saw this Generac 7550 power generator on the front porch. They cranked it up and it does work as I plugged my 20 gallon compressor into it and it powered it! I am putting link in here of the best video I can find. I am not sure if the battery (that helps to start it button) is any good. This is the very first generator I will own if I purchase it today. They wanted 350 dollars firm. So they are holding it for 100 dollar bill.

It does have two 30 amp outlets on it but they do not look anything like what an Airstream would plug into. Can some of you tell me the pros and cons of this machine if you have ever had one.

http://ift.tt/1HpkdCb




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor