Battery Tender Solar Question

dimanche 21 décembre 2014

I hooked up my battery tender solar today and want to make sure I did it right.



I've got a 2012 Flying Cloud 20' with 2 batteries. The batteries are still in the trailer, and the power setting is on "Store". I connected the positive end of the solar to the positive terminal of one battery and the negative end to the negative terminal of the other battery.



I closed the battery compartment as much as possible and propped up the solar panel on the ground (picture attached). This is in a covered shed so there is a chance for light water but that is ok right?



Just want to make sure I'm doing this right. I checked the voltage before hooking it up and it was 12.2 volts.



(photo is in next post)




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor