1975 27' Overlander Project

mardi 23 décembre 2014

My neighbor has a '75 Overlander that he bought new and has been sitting for the last 15 years in his back yard. Other than the accumulation of dirt, green algae etc, the outside is dent free, windows are all intact, screens look good. It has rear and front and curbside shades with the metal wrap around protector shields. The front one I unrolled and it looks new. LP tanks are old and need either replacing or new valves installed if that is an option. Picked it up for $1000. I will need to replace the tires I am sure. No interior indication of leaks.



What paint is the best to repaint the interior ceiling and walls if needed?



What cleaning product would be the best choice to go over all the cabinets and other wood items?



I am considering pulling the carpet and replacing with cork. I have redone my wife's weaving studio floor in that. It is light weight and easy to clean.



Once I get the propane replaced and a new battery I will start turning things on and see what works and what doesn't I already can see that the fire/gas tube on the Bowen water heater is a pile of rust.



Just sold my boat, 25' C-Dory Cruiser, and now will be into a land yacht. So will be living on this site for a while.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor