1960 Airstream Ambassador 28 - Oklahoma

samedi 27 décembre 2014

Title: 1960 Airstream Ambassador 28 - Oklahoma

I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.



Let me be very clear. I have NOT seen the inside of this unit! What the pictures show is what I have I have seen-nothing more. The trailer is at an adult only campground that caters mostly to seasonal workers. No riff-raff. I have stayed there on and off for 5 years.

The owner recently passed away and his widow wants it gone. I asked her to let me post it here rather than scrap it, so here it is.

This trailer along with several SOB's are parked in a storage area.

I DO NOT KNOW THE YEAR OR MODEL- the computer requires those items to be entered before entry is allowed.

The number is mine-call me and I can fill in answers to some questions and give you her business number. I could not allow that thing to go to the recycler!



Jerry Hodge

770-two two 8- 667eight

text or call

I prefer calls

please call before 9pm Central time

You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:



http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...r-28-oklahoma/




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor