Silver Trailer Supply

jeudi 3 juillet 2014

Anyone had any problems with Silver Trailer Supply (http://ift.tt/1abaGEC)? I purchased a replacement window for big bucks for my 1961 Tradewind. Asked all the questions up front, as well as on their site, to make sure it would be an exact replica of the stock window. Even asked about the locking catches. $340 later, beautiful window arrived. I had to provide the tempered glass (another $60). Fit well, looked right, UNTIL - no catches on the bottom frame to lock the window down, nor any way to get some in. Also, got ready to install the lifters and NO LIFTER SLOTS! I contacted STS and was told nope, they know there are no clips or slots, now my problem to deal with. Seems they "forgot" to tell me. Are they always this bad?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor