pics and a few reflections on our big trip

mardi 1 juillet 2014

Do you ever struggle with posting a travelogue? Ya know, it's alot of work to do it right, page after page of anecdotes, the right pictures in the right places to keep everyone interested. Well, I've always had a bit of commitment problem. Meaning I never wanted to start one because I fear a loss of my own enthusiasm.



And how to convey the magnificence of this great country and the things you've seen after 3,442 miles and two weeks in a 16-foot Airstream? Once you've seen it with your own eyes, photos seem so lame and insignificant.



Anyways, if you'll indulge me the start of this travelogue and see how far it gets, perhaps express some interest and keep it pointed in the right direction, it'll be great. If not, that's fine too. Nothing could diminish the memories my wife and I shared during this our longest trip together in 27 years of marriage.



So here’s a feeble attempt to post a few pics and maybe a word here and there. See what ya think.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor