Onan TL-212R generator

mardi 1 juillet 2014

I'm trying to restore a Onan TL-212R generator out of an early 60's trailer. I can't get it to run. It will start and run for a second and then die. I have bypassed the solenoid an run propane straight to the regulator but it still won't stay running. I have a copy of the operator's manual and parts catalog and have adjusted both the regulator and power jet to suggested starting points but still no luck. I've tried adjusting both the regulator and power jet in small steps from there but still no luck. Since the power jet is such a simple design, just a needle valve, I confident that's not the problem. The Tecumceh engine is in great shape, good compression, good spark, new plug etc. so that only leaves the regulator. If I knew the specs for the regulator I would order a new one. The only writing on the regulator is the name Maxitrol. I've called Maxitrol and spoke to the engineering depart but they need specs. Does anybody have one of these regulators with more information on it, part # etc., or know the specs of these regulators that Onan used on this unit? Onan is no help.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor