July 2014 Photo contest...

mercredi 2 juillet 2014

Greetings; I was lucky enough to actually be chosen as the winner of the June photo contest. With this honour, I get to choose this months topic....



With this in mind I thought it would be fun to ask participants to summit images of :



"Rivets and Curves"



Now this is not to say that the rivets have to be on a curve or the curve has to have rivets. The image just has to have both something curved and rivets in the finished product.



In the hopes of Articulating my photographer brain a little. I thought I would give you a couple examples:



- So it could be a scene of a curving stream as it wonders past your airstream. Hence the curved river and riveted Airstream.



- It could be a great reflection of a sunset against your airstream as the reflection causes your scene to actually curve (or distort) and your airstream still have rivets.



- As a final example I will actually post an image as a (sample)



PLESE NOTE THIS IMAGE IS POSTED AS A SAMPLE ONLY (and is not an entry)



In honour of Canada Day (July 01) here is an image that would meet the "Rivets and Curves" theme:







I really hope everyone takes part and enjoys this months contest.



Thanks for the honour of letting me pick the topic. I look forward to seeing the wonderful array of images that can be had by such a wide open topic.



Cheers

Doug




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor