Going to Jackson Center

mercredi 2 juillet 2014

Last big trip out I stopped at MacDonalds for a beverage and got the old hit and run trick.



So I'm off to JC to get my lower rear Roadside segment and bumper replaced. (With BUCKED rivets.) Luckily, the damage did not affect the performance of the rear hatch.



I'm heading out tomorrow, though my appointment isn't until the 8th - so I can visit with my sister Karen - PrudencePB. She's having a bit of a rough time herself, her mother-in-law just passed after a long decline, and one of her best friends had a massive heart attack and died with no warning. They were both involved in the medieval reenacting, with their major event coming up later in July. Karen will be going to the Great Pennsick War this year with a very heavy heart.



All I can do is offer liquor and sympathy. But what else are sister's for? eh?



Paula




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor